Yes, it's true.
I feel like I'm cheating by using this website.
It's a site that I've been promoting on IBO Toolbox for a while now, but I thought that perhaps it deserves a little more detail into what it is and how it can help anyone with an online business to increase their sales.
First, understand that this is just a product. It is NOT a business opportunity (if you're interested in selling this product, let me know!). That's right. I'm selling something. I know those are bad words in some internet marketing circles, LOL.
So, what is this website I'm talking about and what can it do for you if it's not a money-making opportunity?
Here's the 411 on Ecommergy.
ECommergy is a website for and by ecommerce entrepreneurs, featuring:
- "Best of the best" articles, videos, and audios from across the web, hand-selected and curated by ecommerce experts.
- Exclusive articles and other content, with new content added daily.
- ECommergy's powerful search engine makes finding just the information you need a snap.
- Peer ratings and reviews.
- Exclusive forum with onsite experts for FREE personal consultation (get your questions answered by real ecommerce experts)!
- A variety of tools and features for organizing and managing your favorite authors, content, etc.
This is really the tip of the iceberg. Let me just say that Ecommergy is one of my daily stops on the internet. I read several articles a day and I am always finding ideas that I can implement when promoting my business opportunities, building my blog, targeting a market segment, etc. It's a resource that I find truly invaluable. Yes, I'm not just selling this product, I'm using it as well.
So yes, I feel like I'm cheating when I use the Ecommergy website.
Here's my deal for you today. Check it out. Sign up for a FREE 5-DAY PASS so you can check it out, inside and out. There's no obligation beyond that point.
However, I think you're going to like what you see. If so, then sign up for the subscription package that makes sense for you. Just click on one of the banners above or below to get started.
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions.