When you're in the sales and marketing business, objections come in many different shapes and sizes. Here are eight of the most common objections you'll get when promoting a business opportunity to a friend or relative, otherwise known as your "warm" market. Enjoy!
1. Why does it cost money to sign up? Because it's a business, not a job. Businesses cost money ?
2. Are you trying to make money off me? No, I'm trying to make money WITH you ??
3. Is it a scam? I don't do scams and I love that you think so highly of me to even ask such a question ?
4. Is it one of those pyramid schemes? You mean where all the people at the top make all the money, take the long vacations, fly on private jets, and get all the stock options while the people on the bottom work the most for the least amount of money and get 2 weeks of vacation a year? No, that would be Corporate America ??
5. How long before I get results? How long before you put in work? ??
6. I've tried it before, but I failed. Did you quit dating after the first time you had a bad date? Or did you keep dating until you found the right person ????
7. My Uncle Ted said this won't work. Maybe this is why your Uncle Ted is also broke and you should prove him wrong! ??
8. Can I try it for a month and see how I do? This is a business, not a job. Get a job if that's your mentality. How can you build a business in just a MONTH? ????
Post a Comment