These are not my New Year's Resolutions. I don't do resolutions. I hate them. I'd rather set some goals for the year. That way, even if I'm behind in February or March, I don't feel like a loser or feel like I have to quit. So, here are my goals for 2016, in no particular order.
1. Lose 50 lbs. I could stand to lose more, but let's be real. Hey, I know 50 lbs in a year is do-able, even with a few setbacks. The end result will be a significant improvement to my health.
2. Sign up 10 new long-term clients for SEO, SEM, SMM, etc. with Arcand Media. Again, I think this is a very realistic goal. Achieving this goal will help provide more financial stability for my family. That's something that is very important to me.
3. Find a hobby I can really get into. I know everyone is supposed to have something like a hobby that they really enjoy. I just don't have anything like that at this point in my life. A good friend is involved in flying remote control quad helicopters. I might get into that.
4. Spend more time doing things with the family that everyone will enjoy. I know, this one sounds kind of vague, but it's a real goal. Maybe a real vacation is in order for next year.
5. I'm reserving this spot in case I come up with another goal before the first. ;)
So, what are YOUR personal goals for 2016? Feel free to share them in the comments!
Post a Comment